PDX Pop Now! is currently accepting resumes and letters of interest in anticipation of the 2017 Festival season. Those candidates that are selected will have an amazing opportunity to shadow under the current Board or Coordinator, volunteer for your community, and get hands on training and mentorship as they guide the organization through the 2017 season. Please note, all positions are ALL volunteer, as is the festival, one of the only all volunteer run music festivals in the nation!
Fundraising & Events Coordinator
The primary responsibility of the Fundraising & Events Coordinator is to locate income for PDX Pop Now!‘s annual programming through sponsorship partnerships, benefit events, and individual donors.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain existing sponsorship partnerships with both local and national businesses.
- Negotiate and execute sponsorship benefits
- Solicit advertisements for the Festival Program Guide
- Assist Grants Coordinator during end of year giving campaign
- Solicit other Benefit Events Opportunities
- Maintain database of existing donors with Grants Coordinator
- Attend monthly team meetings (typically takes place on Monday evenings)
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Position open until filled.