Under the supervision of the Development Director, the Grants Coordinator will research, develop and prepare grant applications from beginning to end for the purpose of proving funding and supporting the mission of Pdx Pop Now!
Please send a letter of interest and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 19th, 2014.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Generates revenue for Outreach programs, Festival logistics, and Comp distribution through timely submission of well-researched, well-written, and well-documented fund-raising proposals.
- Composes/compiles necessary follow-up evaluation reports required by any government, foundation and other leads. (e.g. narratives, work plans, budgets, letters of inquiry, etc.)
- Updates Board of Directors on progress of current proposal and current state of affairs.
- Researches and identifies new funding prospects in the areas of Arts, Music, Community Outreach, and Education.
- Serves as a PPN! liaison to funding agencies and community organizations, networking to identify applicable funding opportunities by demonstrating a strong understanding of institutional history and programs.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend monthly team meetings.
- Respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Implements and maintains funding calendar.
- Must possess excellent organizational, writing and communication skills.
- Experience and success with past grant proposals preferred.
As part of the Media team you will be dispatched and asked to cover one of the many ongoing events we have throughout the year including, the Compilation CD Release Party, Make it Pop, Outreach in the Schools, the Festival, and more. This is a tremendous opportunity for those looking to build, or enhance their current portfolio/reel. This position expects you to be able to either have or be able to rent any gear necessary.
The following positions are currently available:
Please contact email@example.com and include a brief letter of interest and also links to online content and portfolios.